Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-26-2011, 07:51 PM   #61
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by aagstn View Post
I was able to create the card with no issues and it works fine including Google apps. However, when I put my 16GB card in my PC it only sees 191MB of the card. How do I access the rest of the 16GB to put books and movies on the Nook? Can I just delete partition 2,3,4 and stretch partition 1 all the way over or does this break the CM 7.1? Not sure what partition 2,3 are for.
Hoping you figured it out by now, but no, don't just start deleting partitions. You transfer files to the card over USB from within CM7.

More info: http://taosaur.blogspot.com/2011/10/...-sd-cards.html
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 08:29 PM   #62
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by taosaur View Post
Hoping you figured it out by now, but no, don't just start deleting partitions. You transfer files to the card over USB from within CM7.

More info: http://taosaur.blogspot.com/2011/10/...-sd-cards.html
Ah. Thanks for this info. I didn't delete anything since I figured it would be bad, but I also didn't think of transferring files with CM7.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert