Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 05-23-2016, 03:19 PM   #1
MerlinMama
Evangelist
MerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Libra Colour
User Dictionary Import error

When I try to use the import word, it always gives me an error. Once I close and reopen, the words ARE there, but it always gives me that error message. Just wanted to point that out.

I have tried both entering words manually in the box and pasting it using the Paste from Clipboard button. Both give the same error.

Initial Error Box: AttributeError:'NoneType' object has no attribute 'langcode'

Show details error:

Spoiler:
calibre 2.57 [64bit] embedded-python: True is64bit: True
Windows-8-6.2.9200 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '8', '6.2.9200')
Python 2.7.9
Windows: ('8', '6.2.9200', '', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Save To Format && Goodreads && FanFicFare && Count Pages && Find Duplicates && EpubMerge && Generate Cover
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\tweak_book\spell.py", line 363, in import_words
File "site-packages\calibre\spell\dictionary.py", line 263, in add_to_user_dictionary
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'langcode'

I'm noticing this today, because I'm splitting my user dictionaries into categories, so copy from one to add to another. This happens each time.
MerlinMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 12:40 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://github.com/kovidgoyal/calibr...921ef0f4b2ee17
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert