Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-05-2017, 08:33 AM   #1
itm
itm began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS650R
Sync reading position of sideloaded books with Android?

I read alot of sideloaded content (both epub and pdf), and want to sync my reading position between my Kobo Mini and my Android Phone. Is it currently possible to do this?
itm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 10:22 AM   #2
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
I don't know for certain but I doubt it. There are no agreed standards on how an epub/pdf reading app should store reading position. Therefore every reading app 'does its own thing'.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert