Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 11-02-2009, 03:57 AM   #1
drifta
drifta began at the beginning.

Device: Bookeen Gen3
Broken my Gen3

Hi Guys,

Can anyone give me a copy of their System folder from their device? I accidently formatted the wrong drive and now my reader wont boot All I need is a backup of the 'System' directory on the device itself.

Thanks!
drifta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 06:20 AM   #2
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
wont boot== get a screen with 4 shade of gray square ?
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
deleted, gen3, system