Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 09-06-2020, 07:31 AM   #61
alankbeck
alankbeck began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Will there be an OSX version of this? I hope so!
alankbeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 07:11 PM   #62
mapozyan
Connoisseur
mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.

Device: android
Quote:
Originally Posted by alankbeck View Post
Will there be an OSX version of this? I hope so!
I can try!
mapozyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-06-2020, 07:15 PM   #63
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
I checked earlier and ElasticSearch is available on OSX via Homebrew.
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 07:53 AM   #64
mapozyan
Connoisseur
mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.

Version 1.5.0 released!

Whats new in this release:
  • Added macOS support
  • Added "Reindex new books" and "Reindex all books" buttons
  • Bugfix: If user cancels indexing on halfway, then next time indexing will restart from the point it was interrupted (and not from the very beginning).

Thanks again to ownedbycats for testing and ideas!
Old 09-08-2020, 06:33 PM   #65
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I didn't test the "reindex all books" option, but the new books option works well.
Advert
Old 09-25-2020, 06:08 AM   #66
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
After installing Calibre 5.0, Power Search disappeared from my toolbar. I reinstalled it, but despite having shut down and reopened Calibre twice, when I try to configure the plugin, I get this message:
calibre, version 5.0.0
ERROR: Must restart: You must restart calibre before you can configure the <b>Calibre Power Search Plugin</b> plugin

EDIT: I've attached the debug log
Attached Files
File Type: txt log.txt (7.8 KB, 242 views)

Last edited by Uncle Robin; 09-25-2020 at 06:14 AM.
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 08:22 AM   #67
mapozyan
Connoisseur

Thanks for error report. It seems that the Calibre 5.0 has some breaking changes regarding the list of python libraries which are available to plugins.
I will try to release a fix today.
Old 09-25-2020, 10:07 AM   #68
jbacelar
Interested in the matter
jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook InkPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapozyan View Post
I will try to release a fix today.
Great, and thank you very much!.
jbacelar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 10:27 AM   #69
mapozyan
Connoisseur

Version 1.6.0 released!

Now the plugin supports Calibre 5.
Apart from that, no other changes.
Old 09-25-2020, 10:59 AM   #70
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapozyan View Post
Version 1.6.0 released!

Now the plugin supports Calibre 5.
Apart from that, no other changes.
Great! It works fine here. Thanks.
thiago.eec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 04:39 AM   #71
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Updated Calibre to 5.2.0, power search no longer working, back to the "you must restart Calibre to enable Power Search" looping message
Old 10-07-2020, 07:04 AM   #72
jbacelar
Interested in the matter
jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook InkPad 3
Calibre 5.2 64bit with Windows 10. Works fine.
jbacelar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 07:13 AM   #73
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante

D'Oh! With all the uninstalling and reinstalling of various versions of Calibre in the last week or so I'd somehow installed Power Search 1.5.0, not 1.60
Old 10-07-2020, 01:44 PM   #74
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

That happens. I've misinstalled a few older test versions too because I forgot to clear out my unsorted downloads folder.
Old 10-21-2020, 02:11 PM   #75
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Can the first post be fixed so the plugin shows up in Calibre's plugin list?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote