Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 11-13-2016, 07:07 PM   #1
alexroc
alexroc began at the beginning.

Device: none
Send ebooks from CC to Calibre desktop

Hi, I usually send ebooks from calibre desktop to my tablet with CC, then I read those adding highlights and notes. Now in this point, it is possible to send these modified ebooks (usually pdfs) to my computer with CC? A kind of sync?

Cheers.
alexroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 04:16 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Sorry about the delay. I was traveling and "lost" this thread.

You can copy a book from CC to calibre using the Wireless Device connection using a two-step process. After connecting CC, go to calibre's device view, right-click on the book in question, and select Save to disk. Save the book where you can find it. Next, switch to calibre's library view, select the book, then drag the saved file onto calibre's book details pane. This will replace the book in calibre. Alternatively, open the Edit Metadata (Single) window for the book and use the "Add Format" button to re-add the book.

Don't use the "Add book to library" option in the device view. That will add a new book, not replace the file in an existing book.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert