Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-28-2009, 06:31 AM   #1
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
where is my 600 ?

I ordered it week before last, I live in Germany and it is really difficult to get one here, so I ended up ordering it on ebay. The seller is a professional seller and has very good recensions, they send it immediately and with USPS Express mail, which is better than the normal International rate they use, so that was really nice of them.

My red 600 left san Francisco on the 22nd and has not arrived anywhere since. Not in Frankfurt, not in Germany, not even in Europe. DHL does not know where it is, neither does USPS . I am leaving on holidays at the end of next week, and since it will be kept at the local customs offices for me to pick it up, (if it ever finds its way to Germany) if I don't show up (since on holidays) it will be send back I suppose.

The 600may come eventually to Germany, but probably not this year, and probably only in silver, which I really don't like. I am so annoyed right now, I am not even sure I will order one again at all if I don't get this one.

Does anyone here knows of a way to get a red 600 in Germany ?

Thanks for letting me vent.

Last edited by aceflor; 09-28-2009 at 06:54 AM.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:58 AM   #2
Juliette
I eat books
Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Gen3 PRS-505 PRS-600 PB360 PB302 K2 Opus BebookMini OnyxBoox K3 KDXG
Yes- mine came through eBay from a German seller, in the Manheim. Buymore24- he lists silver and black, but he can obtain one for you like he did for me. I don't know about his timing, though

(wait- I just checked his page and he has no more. *deleted re-reading your message about customs, sorry...*)
Juliette is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert