Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 08-21-2011, 11:21 AM   #1
abijah
Enthusiast
abijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with others

Device: kobo aura h2o
Question wifi and bluetooth does not work together?

Hello!
I need a little help to improve my experience with pb. 'Get-root' helps me to access the device and bluetooth keyboard as well provides quite some convenience. However, it seems that wifi and bluetooth of the device do not work together well. When either one is turned on, the other one will be shut down.
So, is there a way that they work together?
abijah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 04:18 PM   #2
osowiecki
Connoisseur
osowiecki could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.osowiecki could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.osowiecki could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.osowiecki could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.osowiecki could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.osowiecki could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.osowiecki could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.osowiecki could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.osowiecki could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.osowiecki could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.osowiecki could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: ASUS eee Note / Nook Touch

Second
osowiecki is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-22-2011, 07:07 AM   #3
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by abijah View Post
Hello!
I need a little help to improve my experience with pb. 'Get-root' helps me to access the device and bluetooth keyboard as well provides quite some convenience. However, it seems that wifi and bluetooth of the device do not work together well. When either one is turned on, the other one will be shut down.
So, is there a way that they work together?
I remember warnings on laptops that wifi and bluetooth don't work together because the signals interfere with eachother.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote