Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 07-17-2010, 08:32 PM   #16
thaigreg
Connoisseur
thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.thaigreg can eat soup with a fork.

Device: BeBook/JBL/Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
Fantastic price but do they sell internationally?
Hi, I bought mine at Newegg when it was $99 and had it shipped to me in Thailand by Shipito (http://www.shipito.com/). No problems and no customs fee.

Greg
thaigreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 10:17 PM   #17
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaigreg View Post
Hi, I bought mine at Newegg when it was $99 and had it shipped to me in Thailand by Shipito (http://www.shipito.com/). No problems and no customs fee.

Greg
Interesting. What was the cost of delivery to Thailand and time of delivery?
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 06:22 AM   #18
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
That concerns me about using a freight re-director, the overheads....
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 07:18 AM   #19
Otaku
Otaku began at the beginning.

Device: Jetbook Lite
New to the forums and came to originally ask a few questions about the JBL but this post just sold me on it. Thanks to the original poster for helping me save $40!

My very first e-reader is on its way. I'm stoked!
Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 07:57 AM   #20
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaku View Post
New to the forums and came to originally ask a few questions about the JBL but this post just sold me on it. Thanks to the original poster for helping me save $40!

My very first e-reader is on its way. I'm stoked!

Welcome to the club, Otaku!
Old 07-21-2010, 10:14 PM   #21
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Well I tried to buy from Newegg but they do not take international credit card or Paypal.

I just got a canceled order email.

Does anyone know where one might be able to get a good price for a JBL and have it posted internationally? I do have a freight forwarding service account so I could use that method as a fall back measure.

BTW, the JBL in Australia sells for over AU$200

Last edited by sabredog; 07-21-2010 at 10:30 PM.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:13 PM   #22
Kris777
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aacero View Post
Conditions:
1. Must be an "E-blast" subscriber (sign up at the link below)
2. Promo code: EMCYVZS24

http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemail...ner-_-AllDeals
Sold Out
Old 07-23-2010, 07:09 AM   #23
pbroussard
pbroussard began at the beginning.

Device: ebookwise
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingenzyme View Post
What happened?
Dunno, her eBookwise-1150 has been missing for almost a year. She started talking about getting another, so I started searching for something better, at the same price point. She loved her old one, I hated it because I was the one who had to convert a pile of books..
pbroussard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 10:37 AM   #24
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbroussard View Post
...I was the one who had to convert a pile of books..
Do you use calibre? I believe it converts on the fly when uploading books to a device.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jbl, newegg, sale