Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 05-19-2008, 12:43 PM   #46
Lobolover
Gorosei
Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Microsoft Word
I recieved one,clicked on it in IE and it shut down and now I can't find it anymore-anyone know how I can open it?
Lobolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 12:54 PM   #47
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobolover View Post
I recieved one,clicked on it in IE and it shut down and now I can't find it anymore-anyone know how I can open it?
Edited :

Removed suggestion.

Spoiler:
Ignore me I'll worm my way back under a toadstool and re-connect my brain cells up again...

Last edited by GeoffC; 05-20-2008 at 01:46 PM.
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-19-2008, 05:08 PM   #48
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Even easier, just go to the blue bar near the top of the page. Click on 'Quick Links' then on 'User Profile.'.

Or click on your name, above your avatar, and select 'view public profile'.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 04:23 PM   #49
Lobolover
Gorosei
Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Microsoft Word
Hmm.Okay,I thought it'd be in the CP ,cause it apeared there .
Lobolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 05:06 PM   #50
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
I recieved one,clicked on it in IE and it shut down
I'm using Firefox, with pop-ups disabled. I've seen the same thing. I've learned that I need to say YES (or is it OK) to the first message, then when it asks if I want a new window or open in same window, I need to click NO so that it opens in same window. Otherwise firefox squelches the new window.

Just in case that helps you, the next time!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert