Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 08-24-2017, 05:38 PM   #1
Teach01
Teach01 began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung GALAXY Tab 7.0
A big thank you

I hope that in some way my thanks could be conveyed to the developers of Sigil for their most amazing application.

I am a school teacher. I use Sigil daily for my preparation and storing just about anything teachers cram into files. In the morning I open my prep file. Read what I need to teach. Another click takes me to any worksheets, one click shows the answers. When the lesson is over, I can quickly make any notes or comments on the lesson.

It is so simple to keep all of one's preparation in one place and one file! Being able to print out a page directly from Sigil works very well for getting worksheets photostated.

For me Sigil is exceptional.
Teach01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 08:43 AM   #2
exaltedwombat
Guru
exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Well, OK... I can't quite see why you chose Sigil for this useage. But if it works for you, that's great!
exaltedwombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert