Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 10-24-2018, 10:21 AM   #1
jakeluck
Groupie
jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jakeluck could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

most flexible T1 firmware from 1.0.00

I have been combing through this and the non-dev forum the 12 days.

I have a used PRS-T1 that came with the original factory firmware 1.0.00.09010. The device crashes often. The same action/book that caused the blackscreen lockup appears to work correctly after a soft reset. I have also done a hardware reset, the instability remains. Battery works for about 4-5 days on a charge.

As ftp.viao-link.com is long gone and Sony only offers 1.0.07.05070 for download.

I am wary about doing an official firmware update to 1.0.07 as many
- have lost wifi
- unable to revert to older version (internal firmware version check)
- the highest restore-set being at 1.0.05

In your opionion, what is the most stable stock firmware version to use that also provides the best flexibility for potential downgrade and rooting?

1.0.05.11130?
jakeluck is offline   Reply With Quote