Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-30-2013, 04:18 AM   #1
mitch77
mitch77 began at the beginning.

Device: Asus
How do I find ONLY EPUB and transfer them to device?

Hello,

When I tried to transfer some books to my new tablet from my old I was offered an option to transfer only certain formats but epub was not one of them.
Also (unless I missed something) there is no way to search for books by tags *AND* format.

For instance I'd like to find all the espionage that are epub only.
Am I missing something or is this just impossible?

Thanks
mitch77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:34 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
You can search for virtually anything using the appropriate search expression. In your case it sounds like you might want
Code:
tags:espionage and formats:epub
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:35 AM   #3
aleyx
Addict
aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Cybook Diva
Did you try:

tags:"=Espionage" and formats:"=epub"

?

EDIT: Hah! This time I was late by only a minute! That's improvement here, that is.
aleyx is offline   Reply With Quote