Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 12-11-2023, 05:10 AM   #1
danicca
Addict
danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Meebook M7 and library management?

So, I'm looking at this ereader but sadly can find only few reviews. The screen looks nice, but how is the light mix? Also, is it possible to use Calibre with it? I have files organized in shelves via tags and would like to keep that, but if not possible, will folder organization work?
danicca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 12:54 PM   #2
Nightflyer
Connoisseur
Nightflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nightflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nightflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nightflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nightflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nightflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nightflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nightflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nightflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nightflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nightflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M6, Kobo Clara HD
I have M6. It’s android based so I’m guessing that’s helpful for Calibre?

Love it, even better than my Kobo Clara that died so bought this.

I sideloaded on my Kobo but never used Calibre.

I mostly upload to Google Books but has plenty of other app options.

Last edited by Nightflyer; 12-18-2023 at 12:57 PM.
Nightflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-24-2023, 03:33 PM   #3
danicca
Addict
danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Thanks! I didn't even look at Google books. Can I ask how you are otherwise happy with M6? It seems to have same software as M7.
danicca is offline   Reply With Quote