Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Interead COOL-ER

Notices

Old 06-22-2012, 08:25 AM   #46
RTS007
RTS007 began at the beginning.

Device: Interead COOL-ER
WOW!
I couldn't even imagine that my Cool-er can be so fast...
And there is polish language support (yes I usually read in polish , what was a problem in original firmware.

This is best soft ever! THX a lot!

PS. Sorry I didn't see this dropbox link.
RTS007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:30 PM   #47
Nexutix
Reading and reading
Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Infibeam Pi, iPod Touch 4G, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 2, Oneplus One
Just installed PB firmware on Infibeam Pi! The "current page" for bootscreen is great option. I can now start reading right after 2 seconds. Updated to 15.3.

A question:
How to change font in 15.3?! After opening the book, the menu no more shows settings button.

Edit: I have to open it with fbreader. (Books>Long press center button>Open with>fbreader)

Last edited by Nexutix; 09-18-2012 at 12:00 AM.
Nexutix is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-29-2012, 09:06 AM   #48
Home
Home began at the beginning.

Device: Italica Reader Paperback
The firmware also works with the "Italica Paperback 1". I updated to 15.3 without any problems. It's so much better than the stock firmware! Thanks Qxr, thanks Pocketbook!
Home is offline   Reply With Quote