Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-15-2017, 08:40 PM   #46
tortnoise
tortnoise began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
Thumbs up thanks

so much davidfor, you saved my kobo
tortnoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 11:16 AM   #47
bigandm
bigandm began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO TOUCH
Hi, I'm also interested in a Touch N905C image. Could you send it to me please ?
Many thanks
Michel
bigandm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-28-2017, 06:25 PM   #48
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 04:40 AM   #49
sohelmk
sohelmk doesn't littersohelmk doesn't litter

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Hi David, I also bricked my kobo, can you pls send me a SD card image? Model is Model N905

Thanks a lot,
Sohel
sohelmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 06:40 AM   #50
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohelmk View Post
Hi David, I also bricked my kobo, can you pls send me a SD card image? Model is Model N905
Sorry, I cannot help you with the N905 Touch. This has fixed internal memory. I know of no way to restore an image to this if the device isn't working. The N905B and N905 versions of the Touch have internal SD cards, so they can be restored.
Advert
Old 03-07-2017, 09:53 AM   #51
putrefatto
putrefatto began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO 905B
hallo to everyone,
please can you help me with my 905B i need SD image.
Thank you!
putrefatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 03:26 PM   #52
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-08-2017, 04:45 AM   #53
putrefatto
putrefatto began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO 905B
Thank you very much!!!!!!
putrefatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 02:29 PM   #54
nicke
nicke began at the beginning.

Device: REB1100,Kobo:1,Wifi,Touch,Mini,Aura,Glo
May I please get the SD image for the Touch N905C. I think the internal SD card finally died.

Thank you!
nicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 07:15 PM   #55
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-20-2017, 08:30 PM   #56
eladden
eladden began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch
Hello

I'd like to request the image for the 905C

eladden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:01 PM   #57
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-22-2017, 06:25 AM   #58
paulbloggs
paulbloggs began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C
Hi,

It seems my sd card has died. Please could you send me the link for the N905C firmware.

Thank you
Paul
paulbloggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 06:46 AM   #59
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-24-2017, 06:45 AM   #60
Logickwork
Logickwork began at the beginning.

Device: N905C
Hi,

It seems my sd card has died. Please could you send me the link for the N905C firmware.

Thank you
Paul
Logickwork is offline   Reply With Quote