Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-03-2020, 02:16 PM   #1
ralfaro
ralfaro began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Nook Simple Touch
Sony PRS-950 Case

Hello all!
I recently got a SONY PRS-950 and I'm looking for a case for it... I'd love to find the case with light (PRSA-CL95) but I know they are hard to find.

Thanks !
ralfaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 02:21 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfaro View Post
Hello all!
I recently got a SONY PRS-950 and I'm looking for a case for it... I'd love to find the case with light (PRSA-CL95) but I know they are hard to find.

Thanks !
Try eBay.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-03-2020, 04:07 PM   #3
ralfaro
ralfaro began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Try eBay.
Thanks!
Nothing there, only generics.
I already setup an ebay search with notifications in the cases something is listed there.
ralfaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 04:37 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfaro View Post
Thanks!
Nothing there, only generics.
I already setup an ebay search with notifications in the cases something is listed there.
I did see one on ebay.com but it's very beat up. I also tried a good search for one going back one year and nothing.
Old 09-03-2020, 08:17 PM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Those early Sony's were class acts, at the time.

I hope you locate a case.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2020, 12:10 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Those early Sony's were class acts, at the time.

I hope you locate a case.
The problem for me with the 950 is the size. It's not wide enough.
Old 09-04-2020, 05:36 PM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The problem for me with the 950 is the size. It's not wide enough.
I never actually owned that specific model, but I know a few people liked that size.

Those early Sony readers were built, for the most part, in the same way that early CD players were built. Mr. Coffee, they were not.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
case, prs-950, sony