Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-03-2020, 04:04 PM   #1
a.marten
a.marten began at the beginning.

Device: Clara, Libra
Hello there, Mobilereaders

I've been a longtime lurker here; finding answers to Calibre questions and enjoying the chat. Decided to take the plunge and finally join in, so..."Hi! ".
a.marten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 05:49 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-03-2020, 06:22 PM   #3
a.marten
a.marten began at the beginning.

Device: Clara, Libra
Thank you for the welcome
a.marten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 05:49 AM   #4
Eeuwman
Eeuwman began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Hello mobile readers,

Hello mobile readers,

I'm a new one. So I have to seek a lot. Find my way among you all.
The reason why I became a member of the forum is a fault in Calibre for Windows, wich need to be solved in a short time, I think.
I can't reach Calibre itself so I try to solve the problem through you all.

I am a Calibre user for almost a year and an mobile reader for almost 5 years. Recently I tried to send some books from Calibre to my reader, but I could not find the knob 'Send to device'. With that Calibre lost a great fascility.

Is there a solution for? is there a solution coming? I am anxious to hear from you.

Please tell me what you are doing on this forum. I don't have facebook and I don't want to. What can I do for the community? Tell me.

greetings
Eeuwman
Eeuwman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 06:16 AM   #5
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome.

Your Send to Device button probably just isn't on the toolbar. Go to Preferences -> Toolbars and menus. Choose "The main toolbar when a device is connected" from the drop-down menu. The tools currently not on your toolbar are on the left, those that are on the toolbar are on the right. You can add and remove the tools using the blue arrows.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert