Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 02-28-2021, 02:57 PM   #406
NNolan
Compulsive Gadget Geek
NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: One of each, and two in some cases
I'm glad this thread floated to the top of the discussion list; it reminded me to look for Zenna Henderson ebooks and lo and behold....they published both collections of her works
(People and non-People stories) as ebooks last year! Woo hoo!
NNolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 07:53 AM   #407
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NNolan View Post
I'm glad this thread floated to the top of the discussion list; it reminded me to look for Zenna Henderson ebooks and lo and behold....they published both collections of her works
(People and non-People stories) as ebooks last year! Woo hoo!
I remember reading some of those stories as a teen. thanks for the pointer.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 11:35 AM   #408
gtriever
Addict
gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gtriever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
I've pretty much given up on (2) of my favorites ever being ebooks:

The Children of First Man, by James Alexander Thom
Reign in Hell, by William Diehl (the last book in the Martin Vail/Aaron Stampler series)
gtriever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 08:13 PM   #409
tomsem
Wizard
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, Kindle Paperwhite, iPad mini
Gödel, Escher, Bach.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote