Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 03-04-2021, 08:01 AM   #16
Sirtel
Wizard
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8'', Kobo Libra H2O
I've lost 3 cats to kidney failure. It's unspeakably awful to sit with them toward the end and try to decide exactly when the right moment to end their suffering is. My deepest sympathy to you and Cherry.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 02:45 PM   #17
Josieb1
Wizard
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis2, LibraH20, Voyage, ClaraHD, PW4,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
I've lost 3 cats to kidney failure. It's unspeakably awful to sit with them toward the end and try to decide exactly when the right moment to end their suffering is. My deepest sympathy to you and Cherry.
Thank you
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 06:39 AM   #18
Josieb1
Wizard
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis2, LibraH20, Voyage, ClaraHD, PW4,
I just wanted to say I was able to get a Libra in the end from Argos. its white, which is a change for me, but I like what i've seen on reviews. I always wanted a second Oasis so this is similar and will be dedicated to my fanfiction. Hopefully hubby is picking it up today for me.

Just checked Calibre, i have 2167 fanfiction stories loaded!

Last edited by Josieb1; 03-07-2021 at 03:03 PM.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 08:40 AM   #19
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone SE 2020, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
I just wanted to say I was able to get a Libra in the end from Argos. its white, which is a change for me, but I like what i've seen on reviews. I always wanted a second Oasis so this is similar and will be dedicated to my fanfiction. Hopefully hubby is picking it up today for me.

Just checked Calibre, i have 2167 fanfiction stories loaded!
I think you'll enjoy your new Libra. Congratulations!
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote