Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-13-2017, 02:29 PM   #286
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Deb:

Something appears to have happened, due to MR, like it shortened or truncated the links. That is just bizarre. When I tried the links in the post, they had part of the path replaced with "..." like you would in a quote. Let me go get the links, again, and paste them in a new post.

I don't understand the truncation/shortening/whatever that is. Hmmm. I'll get non-shortened/altered links.

Hitch
Yeah, I did get a different result on the original PM. I'll go back there.

edit: Thanks Hitch. I went back to your PM and followed the actual links, and then copied THAT ... the whole link. So my post is fixed now, but yours is better displayed so it's good too.

Last edited by badgoodDeb; 10-13-2017 at 02:32 PM.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-13-2017, 03:18 PM   #287
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, and NookColor. 2 Droid, 1 Win8 ePUB rdrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Yeah, I did get a different result on the original PM. I'll go back there.

edit: Thanks Hitch. I went back to your PM and followed the actual links, and then copied THAT ... the whole link. So my post is fixed now, but yours is better displayed so it's good too.
LOL, we're obviously just DETERMINED to get IP recipes to folks.

I think everybody should thank BadGood, when you download those, that's very, very generous of her. ;-)

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 03:21 PM   #288
ApK
What did you call me?
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
I think everybody should thank BadGood, when you download those, that's very, very generous of her. ;-)
Thank you, BadgoodDeb.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 03:25 PM   #289
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Thanks BadgoodDeb.
Cinisajoy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 03:40 PM   #290
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Aww, shucks. I'm just old fashioned and like to store my recipes on my computer, instead of pinterest, or "saved" in facebook, or some cloud app that's going to disappear tomorrow.
Old 10-13-2017, 03:56 PM   #291
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M3,Oneplus 5,Boyue T62, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Aww, shucks. I'm just old fashioned and like to store my recipes on my computer, instead of pinterest, or "saved" in facebook, or some cloud app that's going to disappear tomorrow.
Thanks badgoodDeb!

Removed my teasing since some didn't see it that way.

Last edited by Purple Lady; 10-13-2017 at 04:17 PM.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 04:07 PM   #292
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
Thanks badgoodDeb!

One of the recipes I saw has bacon.
Hi, PL:

Badgood did say that she had pruned the second list SOMEWHAT. She didn't declare it absolutely meat-free. ;-)

Hitch
Old 10-13-2017, 04:16 PM   #293
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Hi, PL:

Badgood did say that she had pruned the second list SOMEWHAT. She didn't declare it absolutely meat-free. ;-)

Hitch
Quote:
Thanks badgoodDeb!

One of the recipes I saw has bacon.
I did include both a wink and a tongue stuck out emoji. I guess you didn't realize I was just teasing. I'll remove my comment.
Old 10-13-2017, 04:19 PM   #294
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Another reply and thank you and sorry. I hope you knew that I was just teasing in my previous reply.
Old 10-13-2017, 04:28 PM   #295
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer

I noticed the winky, so yeah, I'm good!
Old 10-13-2017, 05:44 PM   #296
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave

Quote:
I did include both a wink and a tongue stuck out emoji. I guess you didn't realize I was just teasing. I'll remove my comment.
No, no. Sorry, that's what I get for skimming!!!

Mea culpa.

Hitch