Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook > PocketBook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-26-2023, 06:26 PM   #1
Marlieske
Marlieske began at the beginning.

Device: Forma and Era
Bluetooth disconnect with schokz headphones

When I connect my schokz headphones to the pocketbook era it al goes oké,
It has multipairing so it should work. It’s connecting and shows in the Bluetooth divice but when I start playing a audio book the divice gets kicked out of Bluetooth
https://ibb.co/p1fz26v

Last edited by Marlieske; 10-26-2023 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Photo
Marlieske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 06:32 PM   #2
Marlieske
Marlieske began at the beginning.

Device: Forma and Era
Looks likes no big problem but I’m deaf and can only hear speech by bone conduction
also send pocketbook an email maybe there is a codec problem? Hope anyone can explain why it’s not working out
Marlieske is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-02-2023, 10:51 AM   #3
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
I'm not sure why the connection to your BT device stops. But I'm quite sure that the pocketbook doesn't support simultanious multipairing. If I connect my BT headphones with my Inkpad X, the connection remains stable while using TTS to read a book. Audiobooks I didn't test. Did your problem occur while using the TTS function too?
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
schokz bluetooth