Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-16-2015, 11:35 PM   #1
mariaclaudia
Zealot
mariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light

Device: none
Categories only by books written by two or more authors

Hi guys:

I wonder if it's possible create categories or libraries only by books written by two or more authors... I believe that it's possible but I don't know how.

Thanks alot for your assistance
Regards from Lima, Perú
Merry Xmas
Blessings
mariaclaudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 11:41 PM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
The following search will find books with two or more authors:

Code:
authors:#>=2
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-17-2015, 09:22 AM   #3
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Creating a virtual library according how many books by author

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariaclaudia View Post
Hi guys:

I wonder if it's possible create categories or libraries only by books written by two or more authors... I believe that it's possible but I don't know how.

Thanks alot for your assistance
Regards from Lima, Perú
Merry Xmas
Blessings

@mariaclaudia:

Yes. Easy. Create Virtual Libraries. The quote below is from your post "Creating a virtual library according how many books by author" dated June 3, 2015.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariaclaudia
....I want to create a VL with a specific rule (by example, author with no less 10 books but not more than 20).
And my answer to that question at that time was:

Quote:
Try my Author Book Count plugin. The "standard" ABC column is "like tags", and supports full tag-browser-like functionality. It also supports an optional "integer" custom column that can be used to do arithmetic comparisons on.

((#abc_numeric:">9") and (#abc_numeric:"<21"))
Here are the links:

Author Book Count Plugin: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=241441

Author Book Count Hierarchy Plugin: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...52#post2890052

DaltonST

Last edited by DaltonST; 12-17-2015 at 10:00 AM. Reason: URLs fixed.
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote