Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-24-2011, 03:55 PM   #61
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortis View Post
happy_terd, how much to get in the ring with Mike Tyson for one round?

Just sayin
I would get in ring with tyson for 125k after taxes. I would take about a year to get a little bit of pro coaching and preperation. I wound go in trying to whoop his butt. Maybe then I would be able to last for two punches
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:02 PM   #62
Mortis
Canucklehead in Malaysia
Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle
I can't imagine how messed up I would be after a few punches, but for a million I would be willing to find out, as long as my daughter could collect in the likely event that I would be killed.

We did an exercise like this in school, the difference was the question was "Would you kill someone" you could only answer yes or no. Very thought provoking.
Mortis is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-24-2011, 04:08 PM   #63
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
I have already couldn't be an answer?
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:32 PM   #64
Mortis
Canucklehead in Malaysia
Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
I have already couldn't be an answer?
Only Yes or No, I suppose any that already had would be the ones that answer yes the fastest
Mortis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:49 PM   #65
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
If someone came up to you and told you that they really wanted to punch you in the belly and was willing to pay you for your trouble what would be the lowest price you would be willing to settle for?

The guy doing the hitting would be just a regular guy and not a trained fighter. No permanent damage would occur and the only injury you would have is just a badly bruised belly. No retaliation of any form would be allowed.

How much?

I would let someone punch me in the belly for no less than $60.
I wouldn't trust such a stunt, thus I wouldn't play. It's sort of like dabbling in black magic--you know it's going to end badly. Just one drop of blood...

No thanks.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-28-2011, 11:39 AM   #66
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'm disturbed by the idea of catering to such a sick perversion for any amount of money. Anyone who wishes to inflict pain on someone for payment should seek professional help.
See, that's kind of what I was getting at. It isn't so much the punch, it's the whole theory behind it.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote