Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-03-2010, 08:40 PM   #1
Chocomoholic
Chocomoholic began at the beginning.

Device: Sony eReader touch edition
Hello!

Hi,

I am the proud new owner of a sony eReader (Touch edition), and stumbled upon this website while looking up publications that come in BBeB Book format... I figured this looks like an excellent place to get good information on how to get all the files I want on my new eReader, as well as make new aquaintances
Chocomoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:48 PM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR, Chocomoholic

I've had the Sony 505 for a year and love it.

Your Sony can use ePub and lrf from this site. Have you seen all the free ebooks here? Look up on the left on the blue bar. Any ePub or lrf will work on the Sony.

We also have many author members who put their books up for free or a small purchase price. Check out my signature for just a few (especially the feedbooks list).

You can also follow the Writers' Corner and the Deals, Freebies, and Resources thread for other information.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:53 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, Chocomoholic

Enjoy the forums, and don't hesitate to jump in on threads that interest you.....
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:25 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Chocomoholic and welcome to MobileRead. I've had a 505 for two years now and love it.

Be sure and check out all our free books here Plus, with the Sony you can download eBooks from public libraries. You get to keep them for 21 days after which they disappear from your reader. In fact, I'm in Rio De Janeiro at the moment and borrowed a book from the Fairfax Va library the other day. Worked great. Check out our list of lending libraries here https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/EBook_Lending_Libraries
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:47 AM   #5
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Welcome to MR. I'm sure the other chocolate lovers will be around shortly here or in other threads to say howdy.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:53 AM   #6
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Welcome to MobileRead, I'm a chocolate lover as well!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:12 AM   #7
PennyPie
Cocoa & Toast...mmmmmm...
PennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-700, iPhone
Welcome to MR...lots of friendly knowledgeable folk here to answer questions & share their love of books....I've gotten SO many tips to new (to me) authors & books...your To Be Read (TBR) list will grow & grow!!!
PennyPie is offline   Reply With Quote