Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 12-16-2013, 11:04 AM   #1
Firestorm1
Firestorm1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Smile Calibre plugin question

I have a question concerning Calibre plugins. Is there a plugin that will remove the DRM from a .tpz formatted book that uses a Kindle Keyboard ereader hooked up to my computer by USB cable. I'm not asking about the Kindle for PC application. I'm referring to the ereader device. I want to convert the format to .mobi and .epub in Calibre as usual but I can't get the DRM removed.
Again, I can't use the Kindle for PC app. Any help would be appreciated.
Firestorm1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 11:30 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestorm1 View Post
I have a question concerning Calibre plugins. Is there a plugin that will remove the DRM from a .tpz formatted book that uses a Kindle Keyboard ereader hooked up to my computer by USB cable. I'm not asking about the Kindle for PC application. I'm referring to the ereader device. I want to convert the format to .mobi and .epub in Calibre as usual but I can't get the DRM removed.
Again, I can't use the Kindle for PC app. Any help would be appreciated.
Moderator Notice
MR policy prohibits discussing DRM removal. Please don't ask here.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-16-2013, 07:35 PM   #3
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Google apprentice alf
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 11:30 AM   #4
Firestorm1
Firestorm1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Thanks eschwartz.....I'll do that!
Firestorm1 is offline   Reply With Quote