Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-24-2008, 07:12 PM   #1
dextrone
dextrone began at the beginning.

Device: none
Sony Ebook Store Credit! 20% off

I really don't need the credit, too much DRM with Sony (I still remember the sony connect music store failure, I lost 50$ of music)...
So now it's 20% off....anyone? I'll even provide the codes first to almost anyone....

Hello, I have a total of 35$ of credit available on my account and I'd like to get rid of it (screenshots of my balance can be provided)....
I can buy one 20$ gift card, one 10$ card and one 5$ card...
So that's 35$ worth of sony ereader book store credit for 31.50$
I'm open to bargaining, but don't drive too low.....at the same time, I want it sold, so best offer gets it......

**I'm also open to a trade of the ~same value giftcard at another major ebook store or Amazon.com

I will accept paypal and I've been a member for several years and have made thousands in transactions (but I refuse to input my bank account number online, so I am unverified).....If a reputable member wants to purchase, I will provide the codes first....if you're a so-so veteran member then I'll give the 20$ code only before payment or if any reputable member wants to volunteer, they can be an escrow. I want a sale and I don't want anything security based issues to stop it, I will do almost anything if it is reasonable.

I will provide my end of the deal once I verify payment using a manual method (confirmed address+phone # is required).....so don't think of scamming me.....likewise I will also follow security based requests from the buyer....

Last edited by dextrone; 11-29-2008 at 11:51 AM.
dextrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 09:08 PM   #2
nwinter
Zealot
nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: sony PS-505, Iphone and about to add a Kindle DX
I will give you $25 via paypal for the lot if you are interested. I can paypal to you immediately. Let me know.

Natalie
nwinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-11-2009, 01:45 AM   #3
Book Worm
Enthusiast
Book Worm doesn't litterBook Worm doesn't litterBook Worm doesn't litter

Device: Sony e Reader 505 *BLUE*
look at the end of that email. It says the 20% credit ends on 01/31/09........ I know Im confused..... I got the email today!
Book Worm is offline   Reply With Quote