Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-25-2008, 03:18 PM   #1
EricWiz
EricWiz has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: prs-505
Hi Folks

Just a quick note to say hello.

I am just posting now but I am a long time lurker.

I guess I found you guys searching for info on MobiPocket at the time. I currently use a Palm T|X with Mobi for all of my ereading although I would love to get a PRS-505. In fact, the only thing I use the TX for is reading!

Anyway, I'm a big SF/Fantasy fan so I spend most of my dollars for ebooks over at Baen. Used to to be just pure fantasy, Feist, Eddings, Jordan etc... but I've expanded a bit with John Ringo, David Weber, Eric Flint and etc...

So, Hello!

Eric
EricWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 04:10 PM   #2
Bokkie
Enthusiast
Bokkie began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Hi. Brief and to the point. :-)
Bokkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2008, 04:16 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
All right-y then, Welcome to both........

where are you from?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 04:53 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Eric and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 07:22 PM   #5
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
Welcome to the forum. If you get a Sony 505 I think you'll find it to be a lovely and easy to use device.
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2008, 08:09 PM   #6
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome!

The PRS505 is a very nice device (in my utterly unbiased opinion )
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote