Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-13-2013, 08:34 PM   #1
MRSr
MRSr began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N905B
Unhappy Kobo won't snyc

My kobo will not sync, I have reset, and reinstalled kobo software, and it keeps telling me I have a Network Error, and I do not. I have books on my Mac, and cannot get them over to my Kobo Help!
MRSr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 06:02 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moved to the Kobo forum. You're much more likely to get help if you ask in the right place.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-14-2013, 06:39 AM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Firstly, you have "Kobo N905B" as your device. That's a Kobo Touch isn't it?

What exactly are you trying to do? Is the device set-up and ready to go? If so, to get books from your Mac to it, connect via the USB cable and copy them to the device. Or get calibre and use it to send them to the device.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote