Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 02-22-2011, 11:51 AM   #1
residentour
residentour is no ebook tyro.residentour is no ebook tyro.residentour is no ebook tyro.residentour is no ebook tyro.residentour is no ebook tyro.residentour is no ebook tyro.residentour is no ebook tyro.residentour is no ebook tyro.residentour is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle 3
Where can I find the Kindle 3.1 page options ?

By the .46 release it mentions about 2 ways about sending page numbers to Kindle 3.1. I want to activate the slower and accurate one but couldn't find out the location. Could you lead me ?
residentour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 11:54 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
See preferences->plugins->device interface plugins. The one you want is the Kindle 2/3 interface.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-22-2011, 12:47 PM   #3
residentour
residentour is no ebook tyro.residentour is no ebook tyro.residentour is no ebook tyro.residentour is no ebook tyro.residentour is no ebook tyro.residentour is no ebook tyro.residentour is no ebook tyro.residentour is no ebook tyro.residentour is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle 3
Thank you, it worked.
residentour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 11:20 AM   #4
Paulinafrica
Zealot
Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle Android, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manichean View Post
See preferences->plugins->device interface plugins. The one you want is the Kindle 2/3 interface.
Thanks Manichean, I was also hunting for this particular feature, it really doesn't add much time at all, can't say I even really noticed.
Cheers
Paul
Paulinafrica is offline   Reply With Quote