Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-11-2018, 04:28 PM   #2101
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
More free albums...

ICON -- The Rat Pack
https://play.google.com/store/music/...nr5hkv63xmu6q4
Best freebie yet! Thanks!
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 04:32 PM   #2102
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
More free albums...

Pet Sounds (Best Buy Digital Exclusive) -- The Beach Boys
Not an entire album, just three tracks
https://play.google.com/store/music/...p72evzmx3nfa3i
Just as well. Those three songs were the only ones on that album worth listening to.

Thanks - got this one.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-11-2018, 08:26 PM   #2103
Plumadona
Groupie
Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Plumadona ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle HD6, Kindle PW2, Sony PRS-T1, Nook NE1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_in_oh View Post
FWIW, the Toledo/Lucas County library has joined FREEGAL, offering 5 downloads per week. Hopefully more of my OH libraries will jump on the bandwagon!
Lucky you - New York Public Library just dropped it. Enjoy!
Plumadona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 07:32 PM   #2104
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Hacknet free on Steam.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/365450/Hacknet/
TrevorViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 09:05 PM   #2105
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorViking View Post
Does "install game" get you a Steam activation key? I have a bunch of free games in my Steam account but I never had to actually install one before...
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-13-2018, 03:14 AM   #2106
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_in_oh View Post
Does "install game" get you a Steam activation key? I have a bunch of free games in my Steam account but I never had to actually install one before...
It just puts the game on your account. No code.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 10:50 PM   #2107
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Free album at Amazon (US)..

In Pieces by Garth Brooks
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LX1NL4W
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 06:47 PM   #2108
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Free Kotobee Author

This is free today at giveawayoftheday -

https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/kotobee-author-2/

Anyone familiar with it?

Thanks...

Edit> 24Jul - Offer has ended so please disregard...

Last edited by cc_in_oh; 07-24-2018 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Lapsed
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 04:22 PM   #2109
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Paula Abdul freebie
https://play.google.com/store/music/...rrkxm7pqfd2wje
Old 07-26-2018, 04:40 PM   #2110
TrevorViking
Wizard

Guns of Icarus Alliance, free game at
Www.humblebundle.com
Old 07-27-2018, 12:49 AM   #2111
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
An "Amazon Exclusive" ironically free at Google, some good artists here...

Savoy Jazz 2009 FREE Sampler (Amazon Exclusive) -- Free
https://play.google.com/store/music/...k7dx7e53hme6mm
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 04:26 PM   #2112
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:
An "Amazon Exclusive" ironically free at Google, some good artists here...

Savoy Jazz 2009 FREE Sampler (Amazon Exclusive) -- Free
https://play.google.com/store/music/...k7dx7e53hme6mm
funny, but free and I like jazz

thanks
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 09:49 PM   #2113
keithdt
Connoisseur
keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

145 videos to own on Amazon for 99 cents each

Amazon currently has 145 videos that you can own (not just rent) for $.99 each. I ended up taking 8 of them, using up about 1/2 the no-rush credits I picked up around Prime Day. Some of these are free to watch on Prime (they're marked with a Prime banner in the upper left corner). 6 of the 8 I took were documentaries (all from the 2nd half of the listings) as well as Drug Wars and the 2017 Oscar Nominated Animated Shorts; and there were other items that I was tempted with as well. They've started having some of these show up but haven't seen so many before.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_pg_1...qid=1533087517

If you save the link there tend to be a lot of changes week to week.
keithdt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 05:19 PM   #2114
keithdt
Connoisseur
keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.keithdt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithdt View Post
Amazon currently has 145 videos that you can own (not just rent) for $.99 each. I ended up taking 8 of them, using up about 1/2 the no-rush credits I picked up around Prime Day. Some of these are free to watch on Prime (they're marked with a Prime banner in the upper left corner). 6 of the 8 I took were documentaries (all from the 2nd half of the listings) as well as Drug Wars and the 2017 Oscar Nominated Animated Shorts; and there were other items that I was tempted with as well. They've started having some of these show up but haven't seen so many before.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_pg_1...qid=1533087517

If you save the link there tend to be a lot of changes week to week.
(For anyone interested) Updating this, I realized that the link I gave in yesterday's post only covered HD purchases. Also, the list of just HD alone ballooned to over 340 today. Adding SD purchases for $1 the list is now 745. From this new list I picked up another 7. I think the 2 non-docs that I mentioned in the last post are no longer available. Perhaps the most notable new item is George Harrison: Living in the Material World (a 3 hr. plus Martin Scorsese film. Here's the full SD/HD link (the George Harrison film is in the 1st page of the listings):
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p...nid=8953052011

Last edited by keithdt; 08-01-2018 at 05:22 PM.
keithdt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 03:19 PM   #2115
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithdt View Post
(For anyone interested) Updating this, I realized that the link I gave in yesterday's post only covered HD purchases. Also, the list of just HD alone ballooned to over 340 today. Adding SD purchases for $1 the list is now 745. ...
Wow, what a list to get through! I have to confess that I gave up on page 55 (of 74) at the first appearance of a video featuring Rick Steves. That's when you KNOW you're getting to the bottom of the barrel.
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disney movies anywhere, dma, movies anywhere, moviesanywhere