Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 05-27-2021, 09:23 PM   #1
HowWouldIKnow
Enthusiast
HowWouldIKnow began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Tolino - Collections by Tags AND Series?

HI,
I have here an Toliono Reader and I would like to know if it is possible to send both, series and tags to it.

My template is normally:
Quote:
{author_sort}/{series}/{series_index:0>2s|| - }{title} - ({author}) - ({languages})
which adds the series to collections.
But is there an way to add tags to collections too?
HowWouldIKnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 12:27 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Not really. Or probably not in a way that you want it to be done.

The collections are built from the directory structure under the "Books" directory. Each subdirectory that has a book in it will appear as a collection. If you want each tag and series to be a collection, I think you will need to put a copy of the book in each subdirectory. Or name the directory using the series plus the tags.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2021, 03:56 PM   #3
HowWouldIKnow
Enthusiast
HowWouldIKnow began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
hmm I have already feared that, thanks.
Guess I will just stay on Calibre for management and only ever send ten or so books that I am currently interested in onto the Reader.
HowWouldIKnow is offline   Reply With Quote