Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > EPUBReader

Notices

Old 01-11-2010, 07:16 AM   #1
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: none
Translation

In version 1.2.5 I've added multilingualism to EPUBReader. As first I have added German (because I speak it myself), but I'd like to add more languages.

If you are a native speaker or speak a language very well, it would be great if you could help with the translation. I think translation won't take longer than 45 minutes.

If you are interested in translating, please send me a private message (click on my name on the left) with your emailaddress. I'll contact you with details.

Here an overview over the current languages:

In progress

Finished
Lithuanian by Laisvunas
Traditional Chinese by Ericshliao
Simplified Chinese by Ericshliao
French by Dpierron
Greek by Omk3
Portuguese (European) by Josepinto
Spanish by Catire
Italian by Lorenzov
Russian by Alexey
Polish by Janusz
Dutch by Paul
Hebrew by Carmelra
Swedish by Tommy
Finnish by Jussi
Esperanto by Paul
Hungarian by Peter
Danish by Brian
Portuguese (Brazilian) by Anderson
Japanese by Katsuhiko
Turkish by Zeki
Catalan by Steve

Last edited by mikelv; 06-15-2010 at 02:01 PM.
mikelv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:35 AM   #2
Laisvunas
Enthusiast
Laisvunas began at the beginning.

Lithuanian translation

Hi Michael,

I would like to volunteer to do translation into lithuanian .
Laisvunas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2010, 06:29 AM   #3
ericshliao
Guru
ericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enough

Device: Dell X51v; iLiad v2
I can do a translation to Tradition Chinese.
ericshliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:29 PM   #4
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Hi Laisvunas and Eric,

thanks for helping me with the translation !

I need 1-2 days to prepare a document you can use for translation. I'll contact you when it's finished.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:24 PM   #5
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
I'd be happy to help with spanish
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-13-2010, 12:20 PM   #6
josepinto
Connoisseur
josepinto began at the beginning.

Device: Nokia 5320
Portuguese translation

I can translate to Portuguese (European).
josepinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:12 AM   #7
jhellingman
Project Gutenberg Geek
jhellingman began at the beginning.

I can help with a Dutch translation.
jhellingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:24 AM   #8
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader

Thanks to everybody who helps with the translation!

I've send you a private message with more information.
Old 01-18-2010, 09:32 AM   #9
dpierron
calibre2opds guru
dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: iPhone, iPad, PRS-650
Looks like nobody's taken French yet... You can count me in, skipper !
dpierron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:01 AM   #10
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Hello, I can help with a Croatian translation.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:11 AM   #11
omk3
Wizard
omk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook 360, kindle 4
Greek translation here
omk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 09:40 AM   #12
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

If someone else can please check my Spanish translation, i´m sure i got stuff wrong.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:32 AM   #13
josepinto
Connoisseur
josepinto began at the beginning.

Device: Nokia 5320
Portuguese translation updated

Can someone who understands Portuguese check it and give some suggestions?
josepinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:35 PM   #14
Catire
Lord of the Universe

I think i finished the Spanish translation. Again if someone can check it and change what needs to be changed i´d appreciate it.

Mikelv - if you ever get a tech support question in Spanish, PM me here and i´ll translate it for you
Old 01-29-2010, 05:08 PM   #15
carmelra
Zealot
carmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toys

Device: iPhone
I can help with Hebrew translation.
carmelra is offline   Reply With Quote