Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-20-2017, 05:54 PM   #31
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntamas View Post
OK, I've sent a private message.
I was just asking if you had cookbooks like that. Not really looking for one, but thanks.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-20-2017, 08:08 PM   #32
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntamas View Post
Are there any ebooks being only available to Australia?
I am sure there are such ebooks, not only in Australia but in most countries. Personally I am not in the best position to have come across them. The only example I have come across is a traditionally published series of crime fiction which seems to be subject to windowing. At least the first two books were not published in the US or UK for about a year after the Australian version. I suspect that there are local non-fiction ebooks and less popular local fiction which don't make it out of the country at all.
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote