Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-19-2017, 09:01 AM   #1
jsjcjsjc
jsjcjsjc began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
how to enable usb audio driver on andriod 4.4 on KPW3?

A hacker helped me to install andriod 4.4 on my kindle paperwhite 3, it looks really coollllllll, The cooler thing is i got a tiny microusb sound card ,details in the attachment.
This microusb sound card works very well for the kindle voiceview, But my problem is this microusb sound card not work on the andriod 4.4 on my kindle, is there usb audio driver for andriod 4.4 ?
Thanks in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	157399  

Last edited by jsjcjsjc; 06-19-2017 at 09:04 AM.
jsjcjsjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 09:07 AM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsjcjsjc View Post
A hacker helped me to install andriod 4.4 on my kindle paperwhite 3, it looks really coollllllll, The cooler thing is i got a tiny microusb sound card ,details in the attachment.
But my problem is this microusb sound card not work on the andriod 4.4, is there usb audio driver for andriod 4.4 ?
Thanks in advance.
That 'hacker' (see the link in my signature) does not work here.
You will have to contact that person for your support.
And/Or the person that supplied you with that audio adapter, that is not the Amazon audio adapter for the PW3.

This forum is so short of contributors that it is a matter of luck we can support the things that we do ourselves, without fixing the mistakes of the rest of the world.
It is neither practical nor possible.

Last edited by knc1; 06-19-2017 at 09:11 AM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-20-2017, 12:28 PM   #3
ninekaw9
ninekaw9 began at the beginning.

Device: PW3WiFi
Quote:
This microusb sound card works very well for the kindle voiceview, But my problem is this microusb sound card not work on the andriod 4.4 on my kindle, is there usb audio driver for andriod 4.4 ?
Thanks in advance.
Can you tell me where to find more information on installing Android 4.4 to Paperwhite 3 please?
ninekaw9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 12:56 PM   #4
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninekaw9 View Post
Can you tell me where to find more information on installing Android 4.4 to Paperwhite 3 please?
There is a thread or two on that subject here.
Old 06-21-2017, 03:40 AM   #5
rabe3ab
Enthusiast
rabe3ab began at the beginning.

Quote:
A hacker helped me to install andriod 4.4 on my kindle paperwhite 3, it looks really coollllllll
how??
and can you (or your hacker friend) post a guide
rabe3ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-21-2017, 07:26 AM   #6
knc1
Going Viral

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabe3ab View Post
how??
and can you (or your hacker friend) post a guide
Lots of luck with that request.

If you read the thread here where the 'hacker friend' announced (and attempted to sell) his Android update services, you have found that the reason the 'hacker friend' gets no support here is:
*) He uses OpenSource software.
*) He refuses to obey the license terms which allow him to use that software.
*) He refuses to post any description.

We (the contributors to this forum) do not support closed source software, nor the abuse of OpenSource license terms for profit (or for any other reason).
Old 06-25-2017, 05:12 AM   #7
rabe3ab
Enthusiast
rabe3ab began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Lots of luck with that request.

If you read the thread here where the 'hacker friend' announced (and attempted to sell) his Android update services
no, I didnt get the chance to read that
rabe3ab is offline   Reply With Quote