Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 04-05-2018, 08:29 AM   #46
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
While I strongly prefer to see what I'm buying and the amount before I approve a purchase, what annoys me most about one-click buying is that it's too easy to activate with a random touch. Then it's several clicks to undo and sometimes I don't even realize I "bought" something until I get the email notification. Given my tendency to ignore emails from Amazon, it's entirely possible I've paid for and own some books I never wanted.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 10:45 AM   #47
Alpha o
Addict
Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Darwin, inkBOOK Obsidian
I don't care for Click to Buy, either. It isn't too bad in Kindle since the books are delivered electronically. For other goods, you have to watch shipping. Amazon will either include Prime, or pick regular shipping over the free shipping which is a longer wait for your order and Click to buy makes it harder to change the order.

Somehow I missed the checkbox for Prime on Amazon UK when I ordered the kids Xmas gifts. Daughter lives in UK. Cancelled it.
Alpha o is offline   Reply With Quote