Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2018, 09:14 AM   #1
raspberries
raspberries began at the beginning.

Device: none
Post Help with find book !

so I am new here and don't exactly know things work, but could someone please tell me where can I download books? I am specifically looking for 11/22/63 by Stephen King.
(sry if this thread is breaking any rule,i don't know what should i do :[ )
Hope u have a good day ~!
Old 09-17-2018, 09:23 AM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
You can download 11/22/63 by Stephen King from just about any ebook retailer after you legally purchase it.

If what you're asking is where you can download copyrighted books for free illegally, then yes, you are very much breaking a forum rule (and invariably copyright law if successful). What you should do is not ask for help pirating books at Mobileread.

Moderator Notice
If that was indeed your intent, this will be the one and only warning you get about it. A permanent ban will result the next time.
Advert
Closed Thread