Estonia 1 0.23%
Wales 1 0.23%
United States 137 31.35%
New Zealand 8 1.83%
Voters: 437. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-03-2010, 03:56 PM   #196
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by encapuchado View Post
This is wrong! Now it happens there are almost 30 more Canadians than USAers in MR (112 vs 93).

This smells worse than the Florida election in 2000.

We want a recount
Let us take our defeat with grace and good manners.

(cheatin' Candadians!!! )
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 04:11 PM   #197
encapuchado
Banned
encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Black Sony Touch (650)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
I can't believe I'm the only Croatian here!
And I'm the only Mexican!
encapuchado is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2010, 04:35 PM   #198
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I can't believe there are only 16 English men and women here!

(writing that reminds me of Michael Flanders
Quote:
I hope that all true-born English men and women in our audience will join in the last chorus. And if you don't have the good fortune to be English, true-born, or a man, or a woman, I hope you'll join in as an ordinary mark of simple decent respect."
and one of his songs. N.B. Don't follow that link if you're at all sensitive about not being English!!)
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 05:06 PM   #199
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
I can't believe I'm the only Croatian here!
I know one Croatian in another forum. He is a very open and helpful person. I also find the Croatian custom officers very friendly (they also never check my luggage).
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 05:14 PM   #200
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by encapuchado View Post
And I'm the only Mexican!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I can't believe there are only 16 English men and women here!

(writing that reminds me of Michael Flanders
and one of his songs. N.B. Don't follow that link if you're at all sensitive about not being English!!)
Perhaps "The Lounge" is not serious enough for them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCF View Post
I know one Croatian in another forum. He is a very open and helpful person. I also find the Croatian custom officers very friendly (they also never check my luggage).
Perhaps "The Lounge" is not serious enough for them?

And I thought we had some here from Sweden and Scotland?
Advert
Old 12-03-2010, 10:14 PM   #201
Hyperinflation
Hyperinflation will become famous soon enoughHyperinflation will become famous soon enoughHyperinflation will become famous soon enoughHyperinflation will become famous soon enoughHyperinflation will become famous soon enoughHyperinflation will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle3
I was actually going to vote until I realized you left the entire continent of Asia off the list.

I mean, let's be reasonable. You waste a slot on a meaningless clump of dirt like Scotland, but you can't even spare a single entry for the 2+ billion people in Asia? Good God man, the very fact that they eat something as dreadful as haggis should disqualify them from consideration.

So when you're finished disenfranchising over 1/3rd of the planet, can you add something which geographically encompasses Thailand?
Hyperinflation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 10:24 PM   #202
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperinflation View Post
I was actually going to vote until I realized you left the entire continent of Asia off the list.

I mean, let's be reasonable. You waste a slot on a meaningless clump of dirt like Scotland, but you can't even spare a single entry for the 2+ billion people in Asia? Good God man, the very fact that they eat something as dreadful as haggis should disqualify them from consideration.

So when you're finished disenfranchising over 1/3rd of the planet, can you add something which geographically encompasses Thailand?
DG is our in-resident Granny. nothing male about her at all!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 10:29 PM   #203
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
That's Haggis with a capitol H, I'll have you know.

Just put a little น้ำปลา on it and you'll find that it's great even for desert.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 10:31 PM   #204
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I got it! I got it! I got it!

Change that place up north to Thailand.
Old 12-03-2010, 10:36 PM   #205
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Well Slite is from Sweden, but he hasn't been on MR since April - although I may have seen him over on the mybebook forum a week or so ago...
And I guess the LazyScot is sleeping somewhere, he last posted a week or so before you started the poll - assuming 'Hants, UK' is, indeed, in Scotland.

But I have no idea what happened to all the Americans....

Last edited by pholy; 12-03-2010 at 10:38 PM.
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 10:43 PM   #206
SameOldStory
My True Self

Scotland is too important. We HAVE to change that place up north to Thailand.
Old 12-03-2010, 10:58 PM   #207
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:

I had China and Japan listed, but no one bothered to participate, so I gave their slots to others.

I'm usually very good at accommodating peoples requests.......when they're nice about it.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:16 PM   #208
encapuchado
Banned
encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encapuchado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Black Sony Touch (650)
Quote:
a meaningless clump of dirt like Scotland

For less than that I've been kicked out of some fine forums.

I'm sure Sir William Wallace is revolting in his tomb.
encapuchado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 06:10 AM   #209
jehane
Book addict
jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300/T1/Asus TF101
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
Weather!! Weather!!

Loved that book -- giving you karma for the reference...
I loved it too - though I couldn't understand why anyone *wouldn't* have Arctic Weatherman on their prospective jobs list.
jehane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 06:15 AM   #210
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Kom igen nu! Endast en från Sverige? Jag vet att det finns minst tre!

Translation:

Come on, now! Only one from Sweden? I know there are at least three!
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote