Estonia 1 0.23%
Wales 1 0.23%
United States 137 31.35%
New Zealand 8 1.83%
Voters: 437. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-01-2010, 03:48 AM   #166
NightLight
Banned
NightLight has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NightLight has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NightLight has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NightLight has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle3
You forgot a couple.
Samoa
Antarctica
Lemuria
Atlantis
California
The October Country
New Jersey
Mongolia, Outer and Inner
NightLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 04:03 AM   #167
iq6000
Enthusiast
iq6000 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!iq6000 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!iq6000 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!iq6000 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!iq6000 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!iq6000 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!iq6000 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!iq6000 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!iq6000 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!iq6000 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!iq6000 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: ECO Reader, iPhone
I can't imagine living somewhere that cold.
I don't need heating or cooling in MY house.
Angela
iq6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2010, 04:15 AM   #168
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by iq6000 View Post
I can't imagine living somewhere that cold.
I don't need heating or cooling in MY house.
Angela
Lucky you.

I have a love-hate relationship with winter. Cold weather and snow are definitely not fun when you're travelling to work and you have to be outside in the cold. But I really enjoy walking (or playing ) in the snow for a short while. A snowy landscape is just so beautiful ! Once you're inside again you can cuddle up in front of the fireplace with a nice warm blanket, drinking a cup of hot chocolate ...
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:35 AM   #169
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
It's 32F in Texas...I'm not complaining. It will warm to 60F later today...winter is the nice time of year here for the most part! When it's 108F not so much...
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:02 AM   #170
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Looking at the stats it's obvious that Canada has a better education system that the US.

Don't you guys want to watch TV or something?

Out of Me, Myself, and I only I voted. Me & Myself want to vote also.

Can you help us DG?
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2010, 10:58 AM   #171
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
I was in a way obliged by that man SOS to enroll as Italian, and that started a landslide of modifications, but I might as well have enrolled myself as French Canadian (as Yvan kindly invited me to), for more than one reason, not least the number of very happy winters that I spent in beautiful and very cold Quebec. Why I say this? But because we are starting to discuss Winter. It would be nice if one of the many Canadians would tell us about it, about its charms.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:31 AM   #172
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
(this is a recording)

"After reading the last two pages of posts, Desertgrandma is currently visiting her happy place.

Butterflies, blue skies, rainbows, unicorns, chocolate, mashed potatoes, and bunnies abound.

She will return when the United States catches up with, and out numbers, Canada."
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:14 PM   #173
jehane
Book addict
jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300/T1/Asus TF101
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Wow! That is extreme.
-11C it says for you, hum that's 12.2F.... and here I was griping about being so cold with our high of 44F (about 7C).
Yes, and it's summer down here

Quote:
Originally Posted by iridal
But I really enjoy walking (or playing ) in the snow for a short while. A snowy landscape is just so beautiful ! Once you're inside again you can cuddle up in front of the fireplace with a nice warm blanket, drinking a cup of hot chocolate ...
It's only the second time in my life I've seen snow. But I imagine I'll get used to it over the next few months. I've just come back from a walk across the sea ice to one of the nearby islands - just amazing! And now I'm back inside, no fireplace but I have the blanket and hot chocolate... :P
jehane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:01 PM   #174
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
what do you do there? I was offered a job on one of the stations once and let my mother guilt me out of it ;o(
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 05:14 PM   #175
eriksnoopy
Connoisseur
eriksnoopy is a splendid one to beholderiksnoopy is a splendid one to beholderiksnoopy is a splendid one to beholderiksnoopy is a splendid one to beholderiksnoopy is a splendid one to beholderiksnoopy is a splendid one to beholderiksnoopy is a splendid one to beholderiksnoopy is a splendid one to beholderiksnoopy is a splendid one to beholderiksnoopy is a splendid one to beholderiksnoopy is a splendid one to behold

Device: Sony PRS-950 (broken screen) kobo aura hd
Thank You :P
eriksnoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:03 PM   #176
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
AACCCKKKKKKKK.........

Don't you Canadians have anything better to do????
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:11 PM   #177
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
I think that it's really only a few Canadians, but that they're registering their kids to and making them vote.

I mean lets face it, most Canadians are out trapping beaver now, aren’t they?
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:21 PM   #178
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
AACCCKKKKKKKK.........

Don't you Canadians have anything better to do????
No!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Canad100.PNG
Views:	148
Size:	2.9 KB
ID:	62178  
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:36 PM   #179
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
I think that it's really only a few Canadians, but that they're registering their kids to and making them vote.

I mean lets face it, most Canadians are out trapping beaver now, aren’t they?
No, most Canadians are out ice fishing!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 01:23 PM   #180
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
No, most Canadians are out ice fishing!
Or sitting at home watching them freeze their a$$es off through the front window

My grandfathers house faced the Bay of Quinte. Everytime I visited him I couldn't help but make fun of those people out there in -30 degree weather fishing when the market was only 3 blocks away!
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote