Estonia 1 0.23%
Wales 1 0.23%
United States 137 31.35%
New Zealand 8 1.83%
Voters: 437. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-24-2010, 04:57 PM   #1
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
The All New, 2011 (almost) Where Are You From? Thread

Okay.....listen up.

We've gotten many new members in the last year. I thought it would be fun to see where are members are posting from.

I've changed some options, and put them in alphabetical order.

For this polls sake, please post where you currently live now.

Remember, the poll only allows 30 options, max, and I believe we have two to play with.

As always, posts and suggestions are welcome.

*edit........because of adding and re-arranging certain countries, all are no longer in alphabetical order.

Just look for it......

Last edited by desertgrandma; 11-25-2010 at 10:37 AM.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 04:59 PM   #2
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Okay.....listen up.

We've gotten many new members in the last year. I thought it would be fun to see where are members are posting from.

I've changed some options, and put them in alphabetical order.

For this polls sake, please post where you currently live now.

Remember, the poll only allows 30 options, max, and I believe we have two to play with.

As always, posts and suggestions are welcome.
Ummm.....where's the poll? I'm from and in Canada...and it's freaking cold today!
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-24-2010, 05:02 PM   #3
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
Ummm.....where's the poll? I'm from and in Canada...and it's freaking cold today!
I'm sure it'll be here soon.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 05:10 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sorry guys, was checking and re-checking.....
Old 11-24-2010, 05:28 PM   #5
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Canada (both sides!)

Is there a good side and a bad side?

And I'm from the planet Trantor in the Galactic Center. It's a whole world covered in a metal building. How could you leave that one out?

I'll just post that where I live now, Erewhon.

What! That's not there either? And to think that I thought that you were a nice person!
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-24-2010, 05:32 PM   #6
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
Canada (both sides!)

And I'm from the planet Trantor in the Galactic Center. It's a whole world covered in a metal building. How could you leave that one out?

What! That's not there either? And to think that I thought that you were a nice person!
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 05:57 PM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Canada (both sides!)

There seems to be a 'divide' between some English speaking and French speaking peoples of Canada.

I did not want to divide the country any further......thats all!

Sorry about leaving yours out.......next week?

"Where in the Universe are you from!"
Old 11-24-2010, 07:14 PM   #8
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Trantor - Wiki

"Trantor is depicted as the capital of the first Galactic Empire. Its land surface of 194,000,000 km² (75,000,000 miles², 130% of Earth land area)[2] was, with the exception of the Imperial Palace[3], entirely enclosed in artificial domes."

I lived 3 levels down and a short distance (spinward) from The Imperial Palace.

And Trantor is still not on your list!. I'M WAITING.

Never mind, I'll settle for अमेरिका के संयुक्त राज्य अमेरिका as where I live now. (Forget Klingon, I like Hindi better)
Old 11-24-2010, 07:31 PM   #9
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
And Trantor is still not on your list!. I'M WAITING.

Never mind, I'll settle for अमेरिका के संयुक्त राज्य अमेरिका as where I live now. (Forget Klingon, I like Hindi better)

Keep on waiting.......

This is an "earth centric" based poll......
Old 11-24-2010, 07:53 PM   #10
NightLight
Banned
NightLight has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NightLight has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NightLight has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.NightLight has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle3
Country of Origin: New York
Borough of Brooklyn
City of Greenpoint
Imports: Poles
Exports: Kielbasa, pierogies
Native language: Brooklynese
NightLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 08:02 PM   #11
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightLight View Post
Country of Origin: New York
Borough of Brooklyn
City of Greenpoint
Imports: Poles
Exports: Kielbasa, pierogies
Native language: Brooklynese
When did New York become its own country?

Thought that was reserved for Texas.....
Old 11-24-2010, 08:06 PM   #12
SameOldStory
My True Self

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Keep on waiting.......

This is an "earth centric" based poll......
OOOPSS

Now you tell me.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:43 PM   #13
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Hey, Where's New Zealand on that list!!!

You specifically told us NOT to select Australia (thanks for not lumping us all together ) but then didn't give us our own option...
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 08:53 PM   #14
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman View Post
Hey, Where's New Zealand on that list!!!

You specifically told us NOT to select Australia (thanks for not lumping us all together ) but then didn't give us our own option...

Sorry, forgot to add it.....I deliberately kept it separate....will take care of it now.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:58 PM   #15
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Its coming! ( she said hopefully) but it won't be in order..l