Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-16-2013, 05:07 AM   #16
fraylocus
Groupie
fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Onyx Boox T68
To pkbo:

I tried his recommendations and work perfectly.
Shortly costs the firmware developer implement in future firmwares.
Thank you very much for the information.

And a question: What would be the syntax in cr3.ini, for the CoolReader take a hyphenation dictionary, for example copying: cr3 \ hyph \ internal memory?

A greeting.
fraylocus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:47 AM   #17
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
There is no such syntax. You can't set hyphenation dictionary from another directory without changes in the source code.
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:59 AM   #18
fraylocus
Groupie
fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkbo View Post
There is no such syntax. You can't set hyphenation dictionary from another directory without changes in the source code.
Thanks for responding.
Changing the font, use a dictionary to allow hyphenation copied to the internal memory, was conducted by long rfog: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=187946
And at the time we are none of this has been incorporated into the firmware ...

greetings
Old 01-16-2013, 06:19 AM   #19
Manolo
Addict
Manolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kobo AuraH2O & Onyx i62HD & M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkbo View Post
Thanks pkobo!
Manolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:42 AM   #20
juki
juki began at the beginning.

Device: M92
A very complete bug list!

I'd like to have the "Quotation" option also in FBReader, i.e. the possiblity to create a list of quotations.

More important, the highlight/looking-up in the dictionary/turn page are very confused for both reader. I never know what to do, if to click, or click and hold or double click. Can anyone make that clear?
juki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:09 AM   #21
Manolo
Addict
Manolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-booksManolo has learned how to read e-books

BTW what's the Fbreader release included in our Onyx Boox?
Old 01-16-2013, 07:15 AM   #22
Manolo
Addict

Added wishes: more options including quotation and highlights
Old 01-16-2013, 07:33 AM   #23
fraylocus
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manolo View Post
BTW what's the Fbreader release included in our Onyx Boox?

Latest stable version of FBReader is 0.12.10.

http://fbreader.org/content/linux

Last edited by fraylocus; 01-16-2013 at 07:36 AM.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:10 AM   #24
Manolo
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraylocus View Post

Latest stable version of FBReader is 0.12.10.

http://fbreader.org/content/linux
Thanks
But ... 0.12.10 was released in April 2010
FBreader 0.10.3 was released in February 2009
So I supposed has been updated to last 2010 release I can believe Onyx have no time to update it since 2009
edited first post

Last edited by Manolo; 01-16-2013 at 09:14 AM.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:55 PM   #25
misojogi
Enthusiast
misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Sony PRS -500, Sony PRS505, Kindle3, Kindle DXG, Prestigio
Why I can not open DOC in CoolReader ?

But DOC is suported format for CoolReader

I have Kindle 3WiFI
Other formats I can open without problem
but DOC I canot open

I have last version Coolreader

Last edited by misojogi; 01-16-2013 at 07:58 PM.
misojogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:49 AM   #26
Manolo
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by misojogi View Post
Why I can not open DOC in CoolReader ?

But DOC is suported format for CoolReader

I have Kindle 3WiFI
Other formats I can open without problem
but DOC I canot open

I have last version Coolreader
But have you an Boox i62 or M92?
Have you check FBreader?
Old 01-17-2013, 07:36 PM   #27
Isles8008
Connoisseur
Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Nexus 10, Kindle Paperwhite, iRiver Story HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manolo View Post
update:
More info about hypen unofficial workaround by Rfog
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=187946
other by rfog (but in Spanish)
http://www.lectoreselectronicos.com/...-en-CoolReader
Thanks but those instructions don't make too much sense to me, and I'm not sure if Google Translate can help me with the Spanish.
Isles8008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 05:13 AM   #28
Manolo
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isles8008 View Post
Thanks but those instructions don't make too much sense to me, and I'm not sure if Google Translate can help me with the Spanish.
I think that if you only want to switch off hyphenation you can edit cr3.ini file as stated in post 7 by pkobo.

Last edited by Manolo; 01-18-2013 at 11:14 AM.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:07 PM   #29
misojogi
Enthusiast
misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.misojogi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Sony PRS -500, Sony PRS505, Kindle3, Kindle DXG, Prestigio
Quote:
But have you an Boox i62 or M92?
Have you check FBreader?
I dont uderstand
I have Kindle3 keyboard Wifi special offers from USA.
Yes I have FBreader too, but fbreader canot opent DOC

but I solve this problem, Crazy Colder has wroten it at RUSSIA pages
He will it write here too
misojogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:05 AM   #30
vvilmos
Connoisseur
vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.vvilmos knows what's going on.

Device: Onyx M92, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by misojogi View Post
I dont uderstand
I have Kindle3 keyboard Wifi special offers from USA.
Yes I have FBreader too, but fbreader canot opent DOC

but I solve this problem, Crazy Colder has wroten it at RUSSIA pages
He will it write here too
Can you provide a link please?
vvilmos is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bugs, coolreader, fbreader, onyx boox, whislist