Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 10-03-2011, 06:33 AM   #1
Drumm
Enthusiast
Drumm began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color(CM10), NookTouch & Meadiacom 850i
Seperate news lists by device

Is it possible setup multiple lists that can be setup to automatically copy to different devices? For example, my news list copies to my Nook Color and My wife's copies to her nook touch.

Thanks
Drumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:50 AM   #2
fluzao
fluzao began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
That would be very good. In my case (kindle), as I use the send to e-mail address feature, it would be nice if the scheduled recipes could be automatically sent to different e-mails.
fluzao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:15 AM   #3
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumm View Post
Is it possible setup multiple lists that can be setup to automatically copy to different devices? For example, my news list copies to my Nook Color and My wife's copies to her nook touch.

Thanks
Since you posted in the Recipe forum, I'll answer from that perspective. Nothing in the recipe system provides this option. However, you can configure any recipe to add custom tags when you schedule the recipe in Fetch News. I tag my favorites with my initials and my wife's favorites with hers. We normally use a search (recent news and tagged mine or hers or both) to find what we want. We transfer it with the content server or manually from the GUI.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:48 AM   #4
Drumm
Enthusiast
Drumm began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color(CM10), NookTouch & Meadiacom 850i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
Since you posted in the Recipe forum, I'll answer from that perspective. Nothing in the recipe system provides this option.
Is ther a better place to ask this question?

Thank you for your help
Drumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:39 AM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
It is not possible. Use separate calibre installs for that.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote