Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 04-25-2011, 04:05 PM   #1
Tome Keeper
Addict
Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Keyboard, Surface Tablet, Android Smartphone, Laptop, Netbook
Very readable science thrillers!

Just wanted to plug my favourite author Ken McClure, who writes well researched and very readable science/medical thrillers set in the UK. I was ecstatic when I found most of his back catalogue as e-books for under £4 on Amazon.

His work is similar to Robin Cook and Michael Crichton and I highly recommend giving him a try, don't be put off by the cover art, it may be cheap but the books are very good.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/FENTONS-WINT...3761856&sr=1-7
Tome Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote