Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-27-2012, 04:41 AM   #1
VaporPunk
Evangelist
VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 + Asus Transformer
Kickstarter Projects

I've kinda become a big fan of Kickstarter. I like the idea of crowd-funding as a way to subvert the "corporate cookie-cutter profit before creativity" model. Kickstarter is a great place to fund quirky projects of all types but I thought the good people at MR would be specifically interested in two categories -

Comics

Publishing

If you find an interesting project, especially concerning e-publishing, post it here for all to see and help get the word out. Starving artists are people too!

I'll get the ball rolling with...

Fireside Magazine
VaporPunk is offline   Reply With Quote