Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 08-04-2008, 03:40 AM   #16
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by khnam View Post
I just got my Cybook from NAEB and very satisfied with this ebook reader. Shame that I'm supposed to recommend this to some friends and now its out of reach because sadly NAEB is the only place I knew sells this amazing reader internationally.
Bookeen will happily sell you a CyBook regardless of where you live. In addition, there are a fair number of retailers who sell it; I don't recall any names off-hand, but several have been posted here over the last few months.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:51 AM   #17
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Bookeen will happily sell you a CyBook regardless of where you live. In addition, there are a fair number of retailers who sell it; I don't recall any names off-hand, but several have been posted here over the last few months.

From the wiki here on MR;

http://www.e-readers.co.uk/products/cybook/cybook.htm

also I've noticed Pixmania also sell them;

http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/s_ac...rch/index.html

Geoff

(perhaps someone could add "pixmania" - and others as they appear - into the wiki page?)
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-08-2008, 03:29 AM   #18
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Someone recently reported a very bad experience with Pixmania. I don't know if that was just an exception.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 04:12 AM   #19
peterbbb
BoyReader
peterbbb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.peterbbb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.peterbbb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.peterbbb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Cybook Gen3 and now Kindle 3
e-readers was great for me - and cheaper than Pixmainia. Check to make sure they still are before ordering, though.
peterbbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 08:50 AM   #20
khnam
khnam can differentiate black from dark navy bluekhnam can differentiate black from dark navy bluekhnam can differentiate black from dark navy bluekhnam can differentiate black from dark navy bluekhnam can differentiate black from dark navy bluekhnam can differentiate black from dark navy bluekhnam can differentiate black from dark navy bluekhnam can differentiate black from dark navy bluekhnam can differentiate black from dark navy bluekhnam can differentiate black from dark navy bluekhnam can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kobo Aura H20; Bookeen Cybook
I know but the price of Bookeen in UK stores is just so high, if I buy from US reseller store, I can get the Deluxe with half the price from UK store. The 1Gb SD and 2Gb SD is not a big difference to me. Now BoB still sells Deluxe at 375usd while it costs 323-380 Euro(480-560usd) if I buy from e-readers.co.uk or bookeen.
khnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-27-2008, 09:29 AM   #21
ggendel
Connoisseur
ggendel is on a distinguished road

Device: Cybook 3
Farewell NAEB. I had something like #12 from the original batch ordered. All issues were handled promptly and professionally. I've actively promoted NAEB to my friends interested in ebooks.
ggendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 12:32 PM   #22
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggendel View Post
Farewell NAEB. I had something like #12 from the original batch ordered. All issues were handled promptly and professionally. I've actively promoted NAEB to my friends interested in ebooks.

Thank you for that. We are saddened that we had to close.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cybook, naeb