Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 06-29-2011, 04:04 AM   #1
pratyush.prasoon
pratyush.prasoon began at the beginning.

Device: Android Galaxy S
Calibre not recognising galaxy S

]
Hi,
I have wordplayer and aldiko installed on my galaxy S with Froyo 2.2....I have Calibre installed on my Samsung Netbook with Windows 7 Home starter edition.
Calibre is not reading my galaxy S no matter how i connect it with USB- using KIES, as a Mass Storage Device or as a media player..
Also i tried to connect with my Wi-Fi using the wordplayer's my calibre library but it doesnt accept the IP address i give for my netbook..
Please help me out on this..

Thanks a lot
pratyush.prasoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 04:38 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
You have provided no detail on exactly what errors youa re seeing which does not help in diagnosing your issue.

For the USB connection you need to post the debug log as mentioned in the FAQ to give us a chance of working out what is happening. Note that the device needs to be seen by the OS as a USB disk drive for Calibre to be able to use it over USB.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert