Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook > PocketBook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-03-2012, 09:10 AM   #1
ThePianoGuy
ThePianoGuy began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 903 PRO
Qt

Has anyone tried to compile the Qt library for pocketbook or maybe even write a hello world for pocketbook in Qt? As far as I know Onyx Boox series uses Qt natively and it's a cake writing apps for the device. I'd be grateful for any info.
ThePianoGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 03:10 PM   #2
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePianoGuy View Post
Has anyone tried to compile the Qt library for pocketbook or maybe even write a hello world for pocketbook in Qt? As far as I know Onyx Boox series uses Qt natively and it's a cake writing apps for the device. I'd be grateful for any info.
It has been done, but I can't remember where it was mentioned. I believe that someone wrote their own application (a CRM app comes to mind) and ported Qt for it. I vaguely recall that it was just a run-time library, though, and that no header files were included.

Is it a cake writing apps that can still work without a pointer (on the {6,9}02 series)?

... I see now that the libraries were ported for gorganizer. See this post https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=142 and the next few after for more info.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 03:29 PM   #3
yuryfdr
Connoisseur
yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.

Device: pocketbook 301, pocketbook 603
It seams that Qt works on touch screens models only.
yuryfdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 05:00 PM   #4
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuryfdr View Post
It seams that Qt works on touch screens models only.
I was afraid of that. Thanks, Yury.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 12:39 AM   #5
rhari79
Addict
rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: .*
You could try qindle. This a multiformat, multiutility reader for kindle based on QT Embedded.

http://code.google.com/p/qindle/

This works for the older kindles (no touchscreen, but having a hardware keyboard).
A little reversing and porting may get it to work on the PB.
rhari79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:36 AM   #6
ThePianoGuy
ThePianoGuy began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 903 PRO
Anybody knows who ported EasyPaint and TextEditor to PocketBook?
See http://narod.ru/disk/63807930001.512...ditor.app.html
and
http://narod.ru/disk/63830372001.665...aster.app.html

They seem to use Qt.
ThePianoGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:39 PM   #7
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePianoGuy View Post
Anybody knows who ported EasyPaint and TextEditor to PocketBook?
maxlilt ported. See here for more details.
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote