Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-16-2018, 08:59 PM   #1
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Finding Duplicates: Ignoring certain formats in 'binary compare'

I had a slight mishap and merged the formats of two books together, overwriting the second. The problem is I'm not exactly sure which books. I was able to restore one of the books from recycle bin, and I was hoping to use the binary compare feature of Find Duplicates to track down the other one.

The problem comes in that I use blank .paperbook files in my library to signify, well, paper books, and it's detecting all of those as duplicates. Is there any way around this at all?

EDIT: I'm a bit of an idiot. I just realized that there are separate duplicate groups. I got it fixed now. It'd be nice to exclude the .paperbook files for next time, though.

Last edited by ownedbycats; 11-16-2018 at 09:45 PM.
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote