Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-11-2018, 11:54 AM   #1
Cyberman tM
Evangelist
Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Prime; Icarus Illumina;ImcoV6l;EB600;Kobo
Wildside Press, 99c off, 5$ off at 20$ or more, Pokemon Go

(sorry, links didn't cross over and my webmail doesn't even show me the links at all...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildSide Press newsletter
SPECIAL FREEBIE FROM
WILDSIDE PRESS& BLACK CAT MYSTERY!

I'm playing Pokemon Go! all weekend (click the link for an explanation, if you don't know what it is), and it's a special Eevee Community Event, so I thought I'd share the joy! Get any of Wildside Press's 99-cent ebooks FREE with coupon code EEVEEDAY99OFF. (If you want a more expensive book or ebook, you can save 99 cents off the price.)

No strings attached -- it's an absolutely free ebook!

Want more? Use coupon code EEVEE5OFF to save $5 on any order of $20 or more!

Both coupons are good toward all paper or ebook titles.

Limit 1 use per customer. Available only at the Wildside Press site, wildsidepress.com. (Why? Because there are about a thousand more ebooks to choose from there than at our mystery ebook site, bcmystery.com).

(And if you play Pokemon Go! and want to add me as a friend (I have about 150 friend spots open), feel free to send me an invite -- my friend code is 4121 4993 8606.)

Happy reading!

John Betancourt
Publisher
Cyberman tM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 01:05 PM   #2
maddz
Wizard
maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Icarus, iPad Mini 2, Kobo Touch, Google Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberman tM View Post
(sorry, links didn't cross over and my webmail doesn't even show me the links at all...)
Looks like you can use one or the other but not both...
maddz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
wildside press