Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-28-2022, 01:27 AM   #61
kenocastro
kenocastro began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
caaant wait. it's been the longest day of my life
kenocastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 02:09 AM   #62
jerrytom88888
jerrytom88888 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle oasis3
thank u and wait
jerrytom88888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2022, 03:21 AM   #63
tidklaas
tidklaas put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.tidklaas put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.tidklaas put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.tidklaas put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.tidklaas put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.tidklaas put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.tidklaas put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.tidklaas put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.tidklaas put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.tidklaas put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.tidklaas put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: Kindle PW2
I'm currently reloading this post nearly as often as rpilocator.com...
tidklaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 04:10 AM   #64
Kitsuragi
Kitsuragi began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paper White 4
Thank u so much
Kitsuragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 04:19 AM   #65
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO H2O,Inkpad 4,ONYX Leaf 2
It reminds me when my [UPS] package is late, and I look out the window every 5 minutes to see if it's arriving.

Last edited by Michal Jancik; 04-28-2022 at 04:26 AM.
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2022, 04:21 AM   #66
izeman
izeman began at the beginning.

Device: kindle, tolino
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
Actually it says the write up with technical details will come then, not the jailbreak.
I'm a bit unsure as well. But I guess we can do nothing and wait ... It's still April-28 (except Australia and such).
izeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 04:34 AM   #67
Tankettekek
Tankettekek began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by izeman View Post
I'm a bit unsure as well. But I guess we can do nothing and wait ... It's still April-28 (except Australia and such).
To be honest, even if he only releases technical details I am pretty sure that there are enough people able to write a jailbreak based on that.
Tankettekek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 04:47 AM   #68
Hasegawatiki
Hasegawatiki began at the beginning.

Device: kpw 3
Waiting
Hasegawatiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 05:00 AM   #69
52047936@qq.com
52047936@qq.com began at the beginning.

Device: KPW4
So good news!
52047936@qq.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 05:02 AM   #70
darkassassinua
Kindle priest
darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5
Stop flood.
If katadelos says that jailbreak release 28th April - be sure, jb release at that date.
proof?look at first post and find my nickname
In UK right now 10 AM,orient at evening (GMT+1)
darkassassinua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 05:04 AM   #71
leesi
leesi began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
can't wait
leesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 05:15 AM   #72
darkassassinua
Kindle priest
darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!darkassassinua is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

HERE WE GO!
darkassassinua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 05:15 AM   #73
katadelos
rm -rf /
katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K5, KT, KT2, KT3, KT4, KV, PW2, PW3, PW4, PW5
It's time
katadelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 05:23 AM   #74
sarigabor
Enthusiast
sarigabor began at the beginning.

Thank you for JB!
sarigabor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 05:35 AM   #75
unkn0wn
Evangelist
unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.

Device: kindle
I don't know which kt device is mine.. im using latest kindle basic 10th gen! with 15.14.2
unkn0wn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jailbreak